- Alternative Apparel has a last chance section on their website dedicated to final sale items. Save up to 75% off!
- Check out Alternative Apparel’s sale section to see their lowest prices and biggest discounts. These discounts are exclusive for online shoppers only.
- Some Alternative Apparel items can be purchased in bundles. Check out their bundles page to get the best value for your money.
- If you notice that an item you purchased has been marked down, contact customer service and they will issue a price adjustment. Price adjustments can only be requested within 14 days of making the purchase.
- Alternative Apparel has physical stores in Venice CA, San Francisco CA, and Soho NYC. They also have Basic Bar locations all over the US.
- Alternative Apparel has a refer-a-friend program that lets you and your friends enjoy discounts on your orders. Please note that this program is only valid when you invite first-time customers.
- In addition to credit cards, Alternative Apparel also accepts payments through Paypal.
All orders ship from the Alternative Apparel warehouse located in Norcross, GA. The standard delivery time is 5-10 days. If you are in a rush and need your order sooner, Alternative Apparel also offers 2-day and overnight shipping via FedEx. Free standard shipping is available on most orders within the continental US. If your order qualifies for free shipping, you will be notified at checkout. Shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, and the US territories is also available, except for PO Box addresses.
Most items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of receiving your order. Items marked as final sale cannot be returned or exchanged, including items bought from the last chance section. Returned items must be unwashed, unworn, and unaltered. Alternative Apparel includes a prepaid return label with all orders. If you would like to return an item, simply use the return label to send the item back.