- Sign up for AirTurn’s email newsletter and they will send news and updates directly to your inbox. By signing up, you instantly become an AirTurn VIP and can qualify for exclusive discounts. Simply enter your email address on their website and start saving right away!
- Get amazing savings by buying in bundles. Visit AirTurn’s bundles page to see all available product combinations at discounted rates.
- If you would rather not use your credit card for online purchases, you can use your Amazon account to purchase items through Amazon Pay.
- AirTurn cares about the environment. Some older products may be traded in for updated versions for up to 50% off.
- If you are unable to decide which AirTurn pedal to purchase, check out their purchase guide to help you choose the right pedal for you.
- Visit the B-Stock page on their website to get the best deals on AirTurn products. B-Stock products either have cosmetic defects or are items that have been refurbished. AirTurn’s 30-Day Return Policy and 1-Year Warranty also apply to B-Stock items.
AirTurn uses FedEx, UPS, and USPS to ship their products. Delivery times vary depending on your location and the shipping company used. It usually takes 2-5 business days for your order to arrive if shipped through ground shipping. You may select a faster shipping method during checkout if you would like to receive your order sooner. Orders over a certain amount may qualify for free shipping. Free shipping is only available on orders within the continental US.
All AirTurn products are covered by their 30-Day Return Policy. If you are not satisfied with a product you purchased, you can return it within 30 days of purchase. Before returning an item, you need to get an RMA number from an AirTurn customer service representative. You can do this by calling 888-247-1223 or emailing [email protected]. Please note that shipping costs are not refundable. AirTurn may charge a restocking fee on some returned items.