- Subscribe to their free email newsletter to be among the first to get updates about new products, giveaways, and discounts.
- Shop the clearance section on 3V Gear’s website to take advantage of their lowest prices.
- All 3V Gear items come with a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects. 3V Gear suggests registering your bag as soon as you receive it to make filing a warranty claim easy.
- 3V Gear has helpful how-to articles on their website that span a wide range of topics, such as wilderness survival, backpacking, emergency preparedness, and more.
- Check out detailed and helpful reviews of 3V Gear products before making your purchase.
- Read about other people’s travel adventures on 3V Gear’s website. These adventure journals have great tips on traveling to destinations all over the world.
- If you do not have a credit or debit card, you can use your PayPal account to make purchases on 3V Gear’s online store.
3V Gear has fixed shipping rates on all orders within the continental US. They also ship to Hawaii, Alaska, and select countries at a higher shipping cost. Free shipping is available on US orders over a certain amount. If you live outside the US, you may be required to pay for customs fees. Custom fees are not included in the shipping quote you will see during checkout. If you would like to track your order, you can do so by logging in to your 3V Gear account. They will also send you email updates to notify you about your order’s status.
If you would like to return a 3V Gear product, you can send it back within 30 days of receipt. The item must be unused and still in its original packaging. Before sending your return package, you will need to ask for a Return Authorization (RA) number. You can get an RA number by calling 3V Gear’s customer service team. As soon as they receive your return shipment, they will start processing your refund. Please note that you will be required to pay for the return shipping, except in cases of damaged or incorrect items.